For sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: For sale
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 12:42:22 -0800
Well if the price of a 67.5 Roadster is escalating, then I guess I don't
have long to wait for my asking price of $15000.  It has the Solex Carbs
(early) I had rebuilt them shortly after I bought the car.  I believe I
purchased it in 1974, and drove it around Los Angeles area till 1982, then I
moved to Arizona.  It has a hard and soft top.  the soft top ribs are
complete and in good working order.  It has been sitting in the Arizona
desert for 18 years.  The transmission has an upgraded 5th gear(splined) and
rebuilt.  It had a ticking noise shortly after rebuilding the transmission,
and I thought it was the transmission, it is not, it is the rear wheel
bearing.  The engine ran strong when I last ran it, I tried to turn the
water pump by hand, it wont move.  The car has been vandalized, the radio
was torn out, the chrome around the taillights are missing.  The body has no
rust, is straight and is all there.  There is no chrome on the side, no
markings.  Anyone interested?  I'll try it on E-bay otherwise.  Pat