Re: ebay: what's up with this?

To: "ken ogi" <ken@norstargroup.com>
Subject: Re: ebay: what's up with this?
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 17:09:38 -0500
Ken,

FYI, I've had a Robbins vinyl top on my car for more than 15 years with no
problems and no shrinkage.  Canvas a little more money? Probably almost
double the cost. I'll stick with vinyl as it's easier to clean and cheaper.
Who leaves the top up anyway except on long interstate runs and when I go to
Watkins Glen. All other times I use a tonneau.

IMHO,
Mike