1/5 UPDATE - Fair Lady book availability

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1/5 UPDATE - Fair Lady book availability
From: STAN CHERNOFF <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 16:11:29 -0800
The FairLady books have arrived.

I have only received 3 checks from the dozen or so that said via email that
they wanted the books.  If I don't get confirmation that the requests were
valid by Wednesday, 1/10/01, then those books will be available on a
first-come first served basis.  It seems timely for those that spoke up
initially to respond.

Most of the lot have been spoken for one way or another so the supply is
limited.

Stan Chernoff
Torrance, CA

>I have a batch of Fair Lady books on their way from Phill Brook.
>
>I cannot be sure when they will arrive.  They will be available as soon as
I receive them.  I hope to have them by mid-January.

>The price will be $30 plus postage.  Postage should be about $3.50 in the
US and if you want it insured it should be about $5.00 including postage.

>Please contact me by email if you want one of the books.  The initial
quantity is limited but more could be ordered if demand justifies it.  It
is a really good book.