Re[4]: radio

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re[4]: radio
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 15:43:29 -0800
Mike,

I'm sharing this with the list, there's some useful info.

I cut a cookie sheet for the first radio console trim cover. Since then I
found a better source of sheet metal at a hobby shop.

Every time my wife retires something from the kitchen I grab it. Very
useful stuff. Old frying pans are drip pans for bleeding brakes etc. Deep
pans are for cleaning engine parts. Cookie sheets are great for tearing
down carburetors and keeping the small parts together. Mesh strainers are
good for rinsing small parts, nuts and bolts. Turkey baster thingees are
good for sucking fluid like from the master cylinders.

Just make sure your wife is discarding the stuff so she won't get upset
about it missing!

Fred - So.SF