Re: 67.5 ebay stuff

To: "Lehinger" <Lehinger@fwi.com>,
Subject: Re: 67.5 ebay stuff
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 22:52:17 -0500
I saw that car in NY ;-)

I told the guy to sell it in Japan after he told me it was worth 20K there
and that was about 10 years ago. Ed Unkel bought that POS except it was even
in worse shape than the car you described.

The guy who restored the body on my Roadster had, as I told Andrew, No. 12
or so which he offered to sell to me for 500 back in the early 80s. I was
onto another Datsun project at the time and had no time or space for it. He
took it to NC with him after I convinced him to keep it and restore it. It
would look nice next to his beautiful 68.

Mike