Re: radio

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Subject: Re: radio
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 19:26:08 -0800
I'm sorry, but I had to share this.  Your post generated this strong image of
your wife basting your turkey with brake fluid.  I know everyone tells me I'm a
tad strange.  Just image what that sucker would taste like and the look on your
wife's face at that critical, life altering moment.
Happy New Year!
Guy
Tempe, AZ