Re: Owner's handbook question

To: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Owner's handbook question
From: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 21:22:23 -0800
> Hello all,
>
> Given what the owners handbook for the 67 2000 went for on Ebay, has
anyone
> given any serious thought to making up some NICE quality reproductions of
> those?  I don't mean black and white photocopies on regular paper, but
> rather the glossy paper color copies like the originals?
>
> I am certain that there would be a market for them.
>
> Sid

This sounds like a GREAT idea! so much of my car is either repainted,
replated recovered or just plain new, why would I want some dog-eared,
smelly 30 year old owners manual in the glove box? Granted, original is
nice, but it's hard to slap a coat of paint on a book and make it look nice.
It gets kinda hard to read, too!

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600