bear trap

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: bear trap
From: "andycost" <andycost@att.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 11:37:37 -0600
I got my arm trapped between the carb's and steering column while trying to
remove the top starter bolt.  I thought I was going to have to call 911.  The
wife was no help.  She never checks on me while I'm working.  I could starve
to death like a wild animal caught in a bear trap before she noticed anything
was wrong.  I got my arm back out with a minimal loss of skin.  It cranks like
a teenager on methanphetamines with the new starter.  Oh what wonder ful
weather for working on a roadster.

Andy Cost
Krum, Tx