Re: Fog Lights

To: R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>
Subject: Re: Fog Lights
From: Fred Davidson <fred.davidson@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 12:55:48 -0500
R Haug wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> I would like to thank all of the people who have helped with info the
> past year.
> Hope the next year will bring my roadster into the driving stage.
> I am getting a photo point site up soon so you can at least see my
> chassis.
>
> I would like to know how to tell if I have the original fog lights for
> the roadster.
> Are there any markings on the metal body/housing or on the lenses.  My
> lenses are yellow.
> Bob
> 67.5 x 2
> Moscow

Bob:

Regarding your original fog lamp question. I have a set NOS in Nissan
boxes. The lens size is 5 1/4", the whole front is glass, the lens has a
script E W in the centre, fog lens with yellow bulb , the mount is
attached to the lens case by 4 rivets on the back, all chrome, two wires
(red with blue stripe & black), part #26150-09401.

Hope this helps!

Fred
'69 2000 solex SRL31112932