Re: Ram Charger

To: "Terry and Donna Cost" <tcost@vvm.com>,
Subject: Re: Ram Charger
From: Ronnie Day <ronday@home.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 19:14:34 -0600
>I want to thank all of you for the hundreds of orders I have received for my
>Ram Charger.  I am now able to retire in comfort and turn my efforts to
>installing the Infiniti Indy engine I just bought into a 67 2000. A picture
>of it is on the web at
>http://www.race-cars.com/engsales/othereng/irl991/irl991pb.htm  It will
>probably not be legal for the stock class unless I keep the hood closed.

Mr. Cost:

I have forwarded your post to Mr. Marty Smith for a determination as to
the legality of running the Ram Charger in either the stock, street prep
or prepared autocross classes. I'm sure by the time Mr. Smith deliberates
the devices's merits and then forwards his findings to SCCA HQ for a
final determination and they issue their view our grand children will
arguing over who gets Grandpa's (and in at least our case, Grandma's)
race cars.

If you would consider franchising your product (for the frequently
mentioned small fee of course), please have your people contact my people
and we'll proceed from there. I look forward to discussing this venture
at your convenience.

Best Regards,

Ronnie Day
ronday@home.com