Speaking of the new Z

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speaking of the new Z
From: "Bill Barber" <birukun@san.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 20:13:51 -0800
How about going totally retro by reproducing (not renewing, though that was
a great idea) the original 240? and the roadster? I am not afraid of
something like that hurting my car's value. Just think of all the new parts
we could get.

I see the new Z going the way of the dot-com, if you know what I mean.  I
need the new Z like I need groceries delivered to my door via the Internet.

Doesn't VW still make bugs in the third world countries? They look like an
early 70s model with EFI.
TAKE A HINT NISSAN!
My $.03, thanks for listening.....

Bill Barber