RE: fog lamps

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: fog lamps
From: fairlady <fairlady@telstra.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 14:06:43 +1000
I could be wrong here but my understanding is that the reason your fog lamps
are usually yellow is so that other drivers can see you coming. Fog Lamp
Yellow is close to the most visible colour for the eye.

Phill Brook
(who has bloody big white fog lights on his Subaru and small, non-factory
yellow ones on the roadster)