Re: fog lamps

To: fairlady <fairlady@telstra.com>
Subject: Re: fog lamps
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 08:20:35 -0800
The human eye is more sensitive to yellow light when light-adapted than when
dark-adapted;
in other words, yellow objects appear brighter in daylight, but when your eyes
have
adjusted to low light conditions (like driving at night, in the fog) the human
eye is LESS
sensitive to yellow light. Of course, this varies, within a range of values,
from person
to person - and even between your two eyes.

This whole discussion has piqued my interest in this subject - I am continuing
to research
the "white vs. yellow" fog lamp deal.

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA
'70 2000 - doesn't have fog lamps, doesn't need them because it doesn't run  8^
( ...