Re: O.T. - Z Concept-- drawings

To: "Roadster list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: O.T. - Z Concept-- drawings
From: <eddie@ratdat.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 02:52:46 -0000
Roadsterites...

I've spent the evening working on my "new" Roadster design and it's now up
on my site www.ratdat.com  On the home page there is a link just below the Z
concept article and also in the updates list. I'll do a drawing of the rear
when I get a moment. I tried to keep it looking as much like a Roadster as
possible but making concessions to modern manufacturing techniques by using
one peice moulded plastic bumpers etc. (sounds bad already!) It's still a
bit rough so I might tidy it up a bit yet.

Honestly... it still looks like a Roadster!

Cheers,
Eddie
England
1969 SRL311