O.T. - Z Concept-- drawings

To: "Roadster list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, eddie@ratdat.com
Subject: O.T. - Z Concept-- drawings
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 09:36:58 -0800
As soon as I saw the new Z, I started redrawing my own version. When done,
besides posting it to my site I'll send you a copy. Then maybe after you
gather a bunch of drawings you can send them to Nissan to use on the next
concept car!

If you stare at the front end enough it begins to look like a shark mouth.
But instead of looking agressive and mean it looks like a fish caught out
of water, mouth agape. They need to close it somewhat to give it a mean
grin, pull the eyes forward and alter the hood line. Then they'll have
something resembling a real Z.

Fred - So.SF