Re: MIA DATSUN IN BIRDSBORO PA

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MIA DATSUN IN BIRDSBORO PA
From: Douglas E Noble <Douglas.E.Noble@parsons.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 14:48:46 +0000
     Taylor,

     Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the restored white
     1600 that was for sale on Ebay which ended up in Norway?

     Doug Noble
     Vienna, Virginia
     SPL311-25006

Subject: MIA DATSUN IN BIRDSBORO PA
Author:  "Taylor McCarney" <datsun69roadster2000@yahoo.com> at NetTalk
Date:    1/11/2001 9:16 PM

As i was talking to the previous owner of my car about
a year ago he said there once was another datsun in
birdsboro Pa outside of readingPA.  After asking at a
couple garages they all said yes there was one.  Where
it got to - NO one knows?  Does anyone on the list
know what happen to it?  I  have no other info on it.

Taylor -datsun 69 in restoration

P.S. weldings fun