RE: Roll-Overs

To: "'PLETCH5@aol.com'" <PLETCH5@aol.com>, dafox1@hotmail.com,
Subject: RE: Roll-Overs
From: "Ryan, Richard" <RRyan@frk.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 13:13:16 -0800
We used to race a Datsun 1200 in the dirt.  One night I ended upside down
after a slow roll.  The only thing I could think of was roasting my ass in
the fire I was certain would start.

Reach down, snap harness open,-----huge mistake.

I don't know which hurt worse:

My twisted neck when I hit the roof.

Or my balls which were still wrapped around the steering wheel.

If you ask anyone who has ended greasy side up, they have the same story
about the first one.

Dick Ryan  ex. 24022
(650)312-4022
Risk Management Dept.