Re[2]: Radiator rebuild

To: az589@lafn.org, mickth@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re[2]: Radiator rebuild
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 11:39:56 -0800
Same here, I paid the same for a 3-row, always ran cool. But I called
around for estimates and the prices varied from $130 to $250 in the SF
area. $150 is very reasonable.

Note: you can save money by painting it yourself. I got that tip from a
radiator shop guy, and he told me their paint is cheap low quality paint so
it's better to do it yourself.

Fred - So.SF