Re: 1500 on Ebay

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: 1500 on Ebay
From: Joseph Roach <jroach@qualcomm.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 16:40:51 -0800
Ohhhh man ...it's sooo sad to see the later model side trim and front
fenders on a 1500!!

For the doors to align with the later model front clip, the doors would
also have to be from the later year. The radiator doesn't look right but
for sure the shroud is not from the 1500. The brake master cylinder is not
from the 1500 but the clutch master could be. Doesn't have the glass bowl
fuel filter but instead an inline make.

I don't know Fred, the tail pipe does look to be the original resonator
with twin tips.

Joseph Roach
65 1500
San Diego