Re: 1500 on Ebay

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: 1500 on Ebay
From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 00:38:28
Lets keep going!!!!!

Since it appears to be a 1964 model....the vin is 4SPL310....

Wrong convertible top/frame (possibly a 64 to 65 cross-over feature?)
Wrong door panels/aluminum trim
Wrong drivers side mirror (should be round)
Missing the third seat
Wrong Wheels (ie Hub Caps)
Missing rear bumper & overriders (front/rear)
Missing DATSUN1500 emblem on rear
Very starnge... missing the '64 trunk handle..looks like a later trunk
replacement??? (possibly a 64 to 65 cross-over feature?)

AND my favorite is the battery which has been relocated fron under the third
seat to the driver's side front of the engine bay.

Dan Zubkoff
1966 SPL311, CSP311