Hedlight Dimmer

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Hedlight Dimmer
From: Michael <micorpusa@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 12:36:07 -0800 (PST)
We just about have the 67' ready to go back on the
street.  As some may remember, it was my oldest son's
first car when he turned 16 about 3 years ago.  After
about 6 months he siezed the engine.  It sat for a
while and he got a '67 Mustang to replace it.  MY
youngest son turns 16 in about 9 days.  I gave it to
him as his first car.  I thought I was going to be
able to keep it for myself.

He has taken more interest in it and we have
everything go to go on it but the headlights.  The
high beams don't seem to work.  I'm pretty sure it is
in the switch on the steering column.  Anyone have any
specific suggestions on where to start?

Michael
'67 1600
Va Bch, VA