Re: Hedlight Dimmer

To: "Michael" <micorpusa@yahoo.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hedlight Dimmer
From: "Nathan Ruffcorn" <nruff@famvid.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 18:21:29 -0600
The wiring should run down the steering column and through the dash.  I
would find the lead for the dimmer switch and check continuity.  The
headlight circuit is on a relay (drivers side, inner fender).  I'm not
completely sure, but I believe this same relay also controls brights/dims.
Mostly likely, there is corrosion either on the switch or relay contacts.