Re: need wheel studs

To: "Todd Greenwalt" <toddg@amc.com>,
Subject: Re: need wheel studs
From: "Nathan Ruffcorn" <nruff@famvid.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 14:28:12 -0600
Todd-
Taking the advice of the list, I replaced mine with Corvair studs (think I
told the parts guy 1965 <g>).  Got them at autozone for less than a
$1/apiece.  Only noticeable difference was the shank-coarse barb versus the
fine barb.  They pulled into the hub with no problems.  May as well replace
them all while its apart.

Nathan
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=123299&Auth=false