Re: one more thing II

To: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Subject: Re: one more thing II
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 12:27:06 -0500
Pat,

You use a wiring schematic and keep all the parts together as a unit and
look for holes where something may go to make sure you didn't leave
something off and pictures. At least that's how I did 3 body off restos with
no problems at all - 2 Roadsters and a Z.

Yeah I had some problems with installing a few of the parts in the correct
order especially the blower motor housing and all its related parts and had
to redo it to install additional parts but basically it was easy except for
the bending and getting into positions my body was not intended for ;-)

Mike