Re: one more thing II

To: "Gordon Glasgow" <glasgow@serv.net>,
Subject: Re: one more thing II
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 09:18:58 -0800
After looking at your pictures of your restoration PROJECT,  I had to ask
this Question: How were you able to keep track of the wires and hoses to
this gague, and that fitting ?
did you draw a diagram for yourself, do you have that schematic or did you
just tear it all out, in the hopes that you might remember where everything
went, after about a year or so ?