Re: Exhaust Gasket

To: "Gordon Glasgow" <glasgow@serv.net>, <JLBrooksNC@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Exhaust Gasket
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 11:45:23 -0800
When you had the head off you should have taken a straight edge and laid it
across the surface of the head, and the surface of the block to see if they
were flat.  I would not have just put a used head directly on an engine
without having the head reworked.  the aggrevation of not knowing where your
problem lies would be greatly reduced by investing a hundred bucks in a
reworked head.