OT - stupid DMV

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OT - stupid DMV
From: Stephan Sochoux <sochoux@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 11:32:28 -0800 (PST)
Howdy all,

While writing my registration renewal check for my
Subaru, i noticed there was an option to do it Online.

So I fired up the old browser and went to the given
URL, only to notice that they tag an extra $4 as a
convenience fee... heck, convenient for who?? I don't
mind licking a stamp once in a while, but this is
insane! They should give people a discount instead for
doing it Online... no need to hire a clerk to process
envelopes, it reduces errors and it saves everyone
time and money!
Well, i cancelled the transactions and licked my
stamp.

Stephan
'69 2000
http://auctions.yahoo.com/