Re: manifold preheat

To: "Ronnie Day" <ronday@home.com>,
Subject: Re: manifold preheat
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 22:13:51 -0500
I had the same problem on an old Civic I owned when I went to a sidedraught
Weber and the manifold didn't have passages for coolant. I got stuck in
January with a frozen carb.

FWIW when I removed the coolant pipes on my 240 and then reconnected them it
made a huge difference in driveability and I still believe the coolant
warmed the gas/air mixture just enough to make the car driveable.

Mike