Re: Swap it

To: Craig Odell <CDADDYO@prodigy.net>,
Subject: Re: Swap it
From: Michael Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 18:56:39 -0800
Hi Craig,
The L24 out of a 810 wouldn't be a good swap. The L24 produces around
130 Hp but were rated much higher. They are long and extemely heavy. I
figure there would a whole lot of sheetmetal cutting to get it to fit. The L20
swaps I have seen needed the engine cross member cut to fit the external
oil pump on the L motor. Spend the money on engine mods for the U20.

Mike
Nowroc
Zdriver.com