"Pearl" has found a new home

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: "Pearl" has found a new home
From: "Rose Latourell" <roseala@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 03:59:29
Dear Roadster List,

Yesterday with much mixed emotion my precious "Pearl" was bought
by a very nice man (and wife) named Tony & Mickie in San Diego.  He was the
first person who actually looked at the car (You other listers really missed
out!) and drove it from Ventura to San Diego nonstop!!

My dream has come true as he and his dad are going to restore her and I know
that Dennis et all at CDM will give him help and support!!  I have sent him
the info to join the list and told him what a remarkable group of fellow
enthusiasts you people are!  If he joins please help him as you have helped
me!!

Dennis you were right!  Every car on your site sold, as that is where he saw
her!  I would encourage any others looking to sell or buy to visit CDM
website. Please put a sold sign on her... :-(

I will sadly leave your list hoping that someday if I win the lottery, or
some other world shaking event, I will buy back "Pearl" or another roadster
completely restored to re-begin my oddessy. I would like to come up to
Solvang to meet some of you if you let me know the date and time.

Yours truly
Rose