Shoulder Harness

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Shoulder Harness
From: jon_wissler@pngc.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 20:13:47 -0800
        Santa came late this year.  I was asking a few weeks back about
"stock" shoulder harnesses, how they attached, what they looked like, part
numbers, etc.  I was going through the original box of spare parts the PO
gave me last night so I could have the body shop replace my trunk seal and
a few other assorted items while I have the door being repaired.  Lo and
behold, there in the bottom of the box are what appears to be the original
shoulder strap.  Wahoo !!!  Now can anybody tell me how and where they
fasten on to the belt/buckle/whatever.  I will still have to redo the
vinyl on my rear wheel well in order to get to the rear mounting bracket
the PPPO installed over the bracket, but other than that I'm home free.
Thanks again Santa.