hello

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: hello
From: "Scott A. Simpson" <scott@jedicouncil.nu>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 20:21:48 -0800
Hello, my name is Scott Simpson.  I don't own a roadster yet, but i've
joined this list in order to increase my awareness of this spectacular
automobile.  I am currently pondering the purchase of a 67.5 1600
Roadster and am curious of what to look out for.  The seller tells me
that the caliper seals are gone, but that can be fixed.  he says it
runs, but the seats and carpet are kinda tore up.  i'm probably going to
go take a look at it this weekend.  he wants $500.  (anyone in southern
california want to help me out?)

i currently own a 92 Volkswagen Corrado SLC.  it is a very quirky car
(thats putting it nicely), but i love it for the spirit.  i haven't been
into the roadsters for very long, the car is mainly a restore for my
dad, who loves them.  i also need to know about the quirks of the
vehicle and any "special" features :).  the list for my corrado has been
extremely helpful and thats why i've turned to you.

thanks for your time and patients!

Scott A. Simpson

--
-={scott}=-