67.5 Roadster for sale in Vista, CA

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 67.5 Roadster for sale in Vista, CA
From: "Scott A. Simpson" <scott@jedicouncil.nu>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 09:57:40 -0800
this is the car i was going to buy, but after my mom spilled the beans
to my dad, i'm not getting it for him. one day i will get one though:)
but in the mean time i thought i'd share the details i've learned so
far.

its a 67.5 1600 Roadster.  Paint is faded, seats a little torn, vinyl
cracked, carpet's kinda napy.  but for $500 i think its a deal.  he says
it still drives, but the piston seals in the brakes are gone.  thats
it.  i couldn't get back to him on the mileage, so call, see about it.
its a great deal from what i can tell.

(760) 639-1738

i can't remember what the guys name is.
--