Re: heater re-work option

To: "Ofarrell, Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>
Subject: Re: heater re-work option
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 11:55:44 -0600
Joining the hoses is the option that may be easiest.  The other
one is to turn off the engine mounted valve behind the rear carb and
only cap off the hose that doesn't go to the engine mounted valve.
I'm pretty sure that this will work, but would have to try it to be sure!
If I am incorrect coolant will come out of the engine mounted valve
port that wasn't capped.

Get warm!

Peace,
Pat

--
Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner
voice (512)471-9517, fax (512)471-8885