Roadster sighting (of a sort) in VA

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster sighting (of a sort) in VA
From: "James Moore" <jmoore66@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 20:55:47 -0500
Hello All,

I my travels today I was about 18 miles West of Fredericksburg VA on Rte 3
when I saw a restaurant called "Roadsters". I thought to myself....what a
great place to have a Roadster gathering!

It might be a good idea for the fall, as it is near Skyline drive and the Blue
Ridge Parkway.

Of course my roadster  will probably only be there in pictures, as it is still
in a million pieces, spread over 3 states. That should be fixed by the end of
next week, though. We are finally moving into our new house....the one with
the 3-car garage  ;o)

Jim Moore
Dunkirk MD