'69 2000 for sale in bay area

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: '69 2000 for sale in bay area
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 08:57:21 EST
Hi, just wanted to tell folks about a roadster a friend is selling. It's a
red '69 2000 that's in pretty good condition inside and out. The car is a
good runner, and as far as I know, only needs minor consumable parts replaced
(brake pads, rear brake cyls, etc... all included with the car). The one
definite standout feature on the car is the set of 16x7" panaports in a 0
offset (i.e. DEEEEP dish). The tires are kumho ecstas in a 215/45-16! Yes,
they do fit.. and they do look very nice. I was going to buy the car, but
there's something to be said about having too many "projects" at one time.
The seller's name is rob, and he can be reached at 408-733-3777 or
allucaneat@earthlink.net
Following are some pics of the car from a few months ago:
http://universe.svwh.net/pictures/in-n-out/DCP_0034.JPG
http://universe.svwh.net/pictures/in-n-out/DCP_0036.JPG

\/ /\ /\/
www.sr20parts.com