Re: Fwd: Fairlady

To: svt450@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: Fairlady
From: Joseph Roach <jroach@qualcomm.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 13:52:49 -0800
Jason,
For starters, here are info some links for the Fairlady.

http://members.aol.com/Datsun63/fairlady.htm

http://www.datsun.org/

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/3823/fairlady.html

A '64 is distinguishable from a '63 by the VIN number. The VIN on a '64
should be 4-SPL310-xxxxx whereas a '63 should be SPL310-xxxxx. If you have
any other questions, go ahead and post to the "datsun-roadsters" list and
somebody will be able to answer them for you.

Joseph Roach
65 1500
San Diego