Re: completely out of hand

To: snyler <marc@animalfirm.com>, Pam Paul Bauman
Subject: Re: completely out of hand
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 14:23:51 -0800 (PST)
--- snyler <marc@animalfirm.com> wrote:
> Pam & Paul Bauman wrote
>
> >I thought getting a new wiring harness was supposed to make things
> like this
> >easy to fix!

> Is there a complete car of similar vintage in the neighborhood
> (Roman?)
> Perhaps with a model you can reroute it.

I wish you the best of luck, Paul I can relate having had one or two
wiring hell jobs before ( in one right now )
for the record my 66 is not insured or registered and I am getting it
ready for paint. If this were not the case I'd gladly bring it down for
a model for you to use

Roman, 3 roadsters , driving the truck :-(
http://auctions.yahoo.com/