frame off

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: frame off
From: andycost@att.net
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 22:56:19 +0000
Hello list,

I quit my job right before Christmas to start a new
company.  The business next door is called Metal
Rehabilitation.  They strip car bodies, frames, or
anything else down to the metal.  Their process is non-
corrosive.  It is the method of choice for street rod
builders and restorers.  The process also stops rust and
corrosion.  I know lots of us roadsterites do full frame
off restorations.  You should give these guys a call if
you plan to strip it down to the metal.  Here is their
number: 1-800-856-1824.  You can see their ad in
Hemmings.  The system they use is so much better than
acid dipping or blasting because it doesn't hurt the
metal and it doesn't miss any spots.

I fixed their computers and they dipped my gas tank and
are going to do the hood.  The tank came out great.
Happy restoring,
Andy
Krum, TX