FOR SALE PICTURES OF MY '69 DATSUN 2000

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: FOR SALE PICTURES OF MY '69 DATSUN 2000
From: Taylor Collins <tyco1983@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 16:22:06 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,
I had previously advertised my 1969 Datsun 2000 up for
sale.  I now have a photopoint account in which I have
assembled a little album.  If you go to
www.photopoint.com and type in panza@mediaone.net in
the "visit album" field where it instructs you to type
in the friend's email address, it will take you
directly to see my pictures.  My number is (770)
242-3002 and I am located in Atlanta Georgia.  Feel
free to write me back at this address or call me
during the day any time after 2:30 pm EST.  All parts
are present, in order, and ready to go.  Included is a
complete gasket kit for the engine, a rebuild kit
straight from nissan for the front calipers, the
engine components in the pictures(an extra
block)-pretty much everything with the exception of
the head( i havent' been able to contact the
performance shop to get it back in months, they never
return calls or answer the phone, i'm tired of the
hastle) I'm looking for around $1300-$1400 for the
entire package considering what I spent trying to
restore it to operating condition.   Thank you all
very much, hope you enjoy the photos.-Taylor