RE: carpet

To: "'snyler'" <marc@animalfirm.com>, "Dziuba, Larry"
Subject: RE: carpet
From: "Dziuba, Larry" <LarryD@pengrowth.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 08:33:13 -0600
I doubt we can still get horse hair for this application.  I wasn't worried
about that.  I was just wondering how a guy could contain both an underlay
and carpet if neither were glued down.  I had heard years ago from a lot of
others that you never glue down carpet - just let it settle over time.  That
did not address the underlay.  Could it be fixed to the underside of the
carpet?  LArry.