Re: 1500 Clutch Problem

To: "jerry gallagher" <jdg1@ix.netcom.com>, "Charlie"
Subject: Re: 1500 Clutch Problem
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 08:17:27 -0400
I have to admit that I screwed up while preparing the 5 speed for my car. I
didn't catch it until I assembled the tranny to the engine and what I
discovered was that I used a 4 speed throwout bearing sleeve on a 5 speed
tranny. The sleeves are different and one won't work with the other.

Fortunately I did catch it before I installed the motor in the car but it
woulda been horrible.

Mike