Re: SU Carb question

To: Kevin Koskela <kkoskela@mlode.com>
Subject: Re: SU Carb question
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 09:11:44 -0500 (CDT)
Any time you flex or disconnect/reconnect a fuel hose you run the risk
of knocking a bit of rubber off the hose and into the fuel flow.  You
may just have a bit of trash holding the float valve open.  Remove
the float bowl top of the offending carb and then remove the needle and
seat.  clean out any trash you find, including any in the bottom of the
float bowl, and put everything back together.  That should take care of
it.

Oh, the Marvel oil did't cause this problem.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner