Re: SU Carb question

To: Kevin Koskela <kkoskela@mlode.com>,
Subject: Re: SU Carb question
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 06:38:31 -0700 (PDT)
Kevin, my guess is that when you changed the fuel
filter, some trash made its way to the needle valve in
your float chamber.  Disassemble the float chamber and
check the incomming line for the trash.  I ran mine
for over a year with only intermittant
spilling/starving B4 I found the trash.  An easy
check, even if it is not your problem..

Mike Harper
'66 1600
Charleston SC