Yosemite Valley Run Tomorrow

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Yosemite Valley Run Tomorrow
From: Ldino21@aol.com
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 12:30:08 EDT
Hey Everyone the Yosemite Valley Run is Tomorrow!!

We will be leaving Mariposa at 9:00am sharp, we will be meeting in the Miner's
Inn Parking lot on the corner of HWY 140 & HWY 49, if you think you are going
to be running late, either leave me an email or call me at (559) 288-8280.

For those of you coming in early tonight we are meeting for dinner at the
Miner's Inn Restaruant at 6:30pm. Hope to see you there..

Lou Smaldino