Datsun Corral at Mount Washington Hillclimb

To: "bluebirds@bluebirds.datsun510.com (E-mail)"
Subject: Datsun Corral at Mount Washington Hillclimb
From: Chris Saulnier <CSaulnier@enerconmaine.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 19:45:46 -0400
Hello all Datsun Lovers-

I am reposting this invitation to attend the Datsun Corral at the Mount
Washington Hillclimb on June 22-24.  My previous posting only received three
to the Event Director next Wednesday, June 6, so if you can attend, bring
your Datsun and show it off!!!  Please email me if you intend on coming, I
need a head and car count.

Thanks!

Attention all Datsun owners.

A small group of Datsun 510 owners have been meeting annually at the Mount
Washington Hillclimb in New Hampshire.  Last year we were given a corral
area and we have been invited back this year to enjoy the racing and show
our cars.  I would like to make this an all Datsun event, and invite owners
of all Datsuns to come up to beautiful Mount Washington and enjoy the
scenery and racing.  Local 510 racer Dave Patten will be racing his 510 up
the mountain.  The event dates this year are June 22-24.  Please check out
the details for this years event at:

http://www.mt-washington.com/autoroad/cttc/cttcabout.html

Pictures and coverage of last years event can be found at:

http://www.climbtotheclouds.com/

Area lodging and camping info can be found at:

http://www.mtwashingtonvalley.org/lodging.cfm

I will have a limited number of event badges available for attendees.  These
badges will allow access to the racers pit areas, and limited access to the
autoroad and corral areas.  I am also working on sponsorship for our Datsun
Corral from a regional auto parts store.  I hope to be able to give out gift
certificates for Best 510, Z Car, Roadster, etc.

Let's have a great showing this year, support Dave's 510, and display out
Datsuns!!!

Thanks-

Chris Saulnier
East Coast Datsun 510 Club