Yet another 67 2000 (Possibly)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Yet another 67 2000 (Possibly)
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2001 09:50:53 -0700
Hello All,

I am of course a big fan of the 1967 2000. It seems that there are several
of them for sale right now. Craig Halsted has one, there is one in Idaho,
one in the Bay area, and I just found another one in Riverside, Ca. The ones
in Idaho, Bay area, and Riverside are not for the faint of heart or light of
wallet.

Well, while sipping my coffee this morning, I perused traderonline again
(great resource) and I spot this:

http://www.collectorcartraderonline.com/addetail.html?9455318

It's a low windshield and it has a 2000 grille on it. Don't know if it is a
real one or a conversion, but if it is a real one 2500.00 obo seems like a
deal for a daily driver.

I'll let you know.

Andrew Murphy
1964 1500