Re: Yet another 67 2000 (Possibly)

To: Andrew Murphy <solex67@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Yet another 67 2000 (Possibly)
From: "Ron@Home" <ronday@home.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2001 12:11:18 -0500
> I am of course a big fan of the 1967 2000. It seems that there are several
> of them for sale right now. Craig Halsted has one, there is one in Idaho,
> one in the Bay area, and I just found another one in Riverside, Ca. The ones
> in Idaho, Bay area, and Riverside are not for the faint of heart or light of
> wallet.

The last time we were in Riverside, the week after Shasta '99, there was
what appeared to be a very nice red 2000 mostly under a cover in a garage on
Hillside, between Central Dr. and Arlington Ave. We were visiting friends
who lived nearby and we'd lived around the corner on Central, so I'm sure of
the location.

I was tempted to stop and talk to the owner, but we were in the Honda van
and still had to head for San Diego the next weekend for Elayne's reunion,
then to Raton, NM, to visit my folks before coming back home. Besides Elayne
was saying not only no, but hell no! ;>)

As I said, looked like a very nice car. Wonder if it's still there?

Ron

The ACL Group
Arlington, Texas
(817) 572-0873