more battery terminal symptoms

To: "Autox" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: more battery terminal symptoms
From: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 20:55:33 -0700
Went down to the classic car meet at Magnolia and Adams this morning with
Jon Frampton and Terry Turpin. It was cold. It was drizzly. Neither of us
brought our tops, but that's ok, cause my windshield wipers don't work,
either! Here we were, two little Japanese cars in a sea of classics, hotrods
and 60s muscle. Pleasantly, we were made to feel welcome by the 'in crowd'
and the roadsters attracted a lot of attention. Maybe it was because we were
parked next to Jon's 67 Firebird convertible and an Olds 4-4-2?

Nah! It was the roadsters. We had people coming by to look and tell us "I
had one of these" or "my brother had one". You know the stories. It was
refreshing to hear them from the owner of a tricked out '40s Ford or classic
motorcycle say it though.

Is 6AM too early in the morning for a car meet with no prizes? Maybe. Were
we silly to stand around getting wet in a parking lot full of old cars?
Can't say. I only know we were in good company.

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600
http://www.PictureTrail.com/bauman311