Re: H20 Water pump

To: "The Belgian Roadster" <chriss@euregio.net>,
Subject: Re: H20 Water pump
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 09:03:26 -0400
No, I am positive my 1600 waterpump fits the H20 block as it's on now :)

BUT there are TWO H20s made the regular H20 and the H20II which is a diesel
engine and totally different. If you order parts make sure they are for the
plain H20.

I could only imagine the look on the parts guy's face when I ask him for a
Urvan waterpump :) Some Nissan guys don't even know Nissan made a car before
the 240s!!!!!!!!!!

Mike